The Clarke House Park
1039 Kingsley Ave.
Orange Park, Fl 32073
Clarke House Park is home to the Clarke House, which is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. The house was originally built in the early 1900’s by William Clarke and serves as a meeting place for the Historical Society of Orange Park.

Park facilities include a large playground, sand volleyball court, nature trails, gardens, lake, pavilions, grills, restrooms, and numerous beautiful oak trees.

The park is a favorite spot for birthday parties and family events and the pavilions are available to rent.

Tours of the Clarke House are available every second Sunday of the month from 2-4 PM.

This historical park is owned and maintained by the Town of Orange Park for the citizens and neighbors of Orange Park.

For information regarding pavilion rental or park facilities, please click here or call at
(904) 264-2635.